The Ravensea Loft is our largest accommodation and is located on 4.5 acres of forested property that offers a view of the Puget Sound and Olympic Mountains. You’ll enjoy trails that take you over a wetland bridge and through a majestic forest as well as quiet places in the garden, which was featured in the Whidbey Island Garden Tour.
Located 2.3 miles from services in Greenbank, the Ravensea Loft is smack dab between Coupeville and Freeland–a 10-minute drive either way. For availability, rates, and information, click here. To book, click here.
Amenities for writing
- Wi-Fi Internet access
- USB printer/copier/scanner (for Macs and PCs)
- Desk and chair
- Some office supplies
Amenities for living
- Kitchen with gas stove, refrigerator, and microwave oven
- Dishes, silverware, glassware, pots, and pans
- Bathroom with shower
- Towels, bed linens, down comforter, and down pillows
- Washer and dryer
- Queen-sized bed
- Propane fireplace
- Dining room table (with two leaves for big projects) and chairs
- Rocking chair
- Note: Because cell phone reception at the Ravensea Loft is so good, there is no land line there.
Karen Jordan is a retired interior designer who enjoys photography, cooking, and gardening. Steve Jordan is a semi-retired home builder who enjoys singing, songwriting, and playing his guitar. Karen and Steve find that their avocations, two Havanese dogs, and multi-family investments in Seattle and Tucson keep them pretty busy.